Only$19.95 plus T/S/H
• Over 180 pages written in plain English
• NEW FOURTH EDITION! – Current through October 2011
• Approximately 35% of the narrative text is all-new
• Copies of all relevant statutes are included. Carry copies of the law with you wherever you go.
• Content has been expanded to cover new, recent topics.
• All previous topics from past editions updated to reflect current law and, in some cases, provide real-life case examples.
• Completely new chapters covering what to do after a self-defense encounter, NFA trusts, range protection laws and restoration of rights/expungement.
• Inside insight into the legislative process in Ohio. Learn the true stories.
• Broad coverage of the laws regulating firearms in Ohio, including the federal laws impacting Buckeyes.
• Self-Defense and other general liability concerns.
• In depth discussion of the prohibited carry areas.
• Includes the changes made by S.B. 17 and H.B. 54.
• Includes coverage of open carry in Ohio.